Are you an executive dreaming of entrepreneurship?
Then Hello Growth! We have the programs, community, and guidance you are looking for to help you say "hello" to your new business.
So you are thinking of starting a business?
Welcome! We are so glad you’re here!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! This is a big decision and one that requires careful thought and consideration.
You’re in the right place—we have lots of experience working with women who are thinking of starting a business or who are just starting out. You’ve taken the first step, which is doing some research to see if this is right for you.
Over the years I’ve found that the following 12 questions from the US Small Business Administration are really helpful. I offer them here for you to think about. Some you will answer right away with an unequivocal YES (!), others will be a maybe, and others still will give you pause.
Whatever your answers, don’t be discouraged! We are here to help.
1. Are you a self-starter?
2. Are you willing to invest 50 to 70 hours a week to run a business?
3. How good are you at making decisions?
4. How well do you plan and organize?
5. Do you have the stamina to run a business?
6. Do you have a product or service that is in demand?
7. Will your business offer an advantage that similar businesses do not?
8. Who are your competitors?
9. Are you willing to risk your life savings on your business?
10. How will the business affect your family?
11. Do you have a source of financing, either from your own money or from family members, friends and associates?
12. How well do you get along with different personalities?
A must read for those just starting.
This is at the top of our must-read book list. Start with Why helps you to understand and define your why—why do you want to start a business? Why do you want to work with certain people/clients?
From the publisher
The inspiring, life-changing bestseller by the author of
LEADERS EAT LAST and TOGETHER IS BETTER.
START WITH WHY shows that the leaders who've had the greatest influence in the world all think, act, and communicate the same way -- and it's the opposite of what everyone else does. Sinek calls this powerful idea The Golden Circle, and it provides a framework upon which organizations can be built, movements can be led, and people can be inspired. And it all starts with WHY.GRAB YOUR COPY
How we work with you.
We have three ways we support you through your growth shift.
Our courses provide easy to consume content with actionable exercises that will make an
Looking for support with your growth shift? Join our membership and connect with business owners like you.